Header AD

What is the button 'I feel lucky' Google?

Although Google was 18 years old, some users are unaware of the function of the button 'I feel lucky' that appears next to searches on the home page.

Although Google was 18 years old, some users are unaware of the function of the button 'I feel lucky' that appears next to searches on the home page.

In accordance with the portal RT, before 2012, this function allowed to the user go directly to the first result related to its search and exclude all the advertising.

However, this option will cost Google tens of millions of dollars to avoid advertising, according to 'The Independent'.

Subsequently, to introduce Google Instant, pressing 'I feel lucky', the search engine directs the user to the Gallery 'doodles'.

Google Instant is a choice option that displays search results as you type.
What is the button 'I feel lucky' Google? What is the button 'I feel lucky' Google? Reviewed by Sonia Mar on 7:11 PM Rating: 5

No comments