Header AD

Ted Cruz has announced that he will vote for Donald Trump

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has announced that he will vote for Donald Trump in November, explaining his decision as a matter of policy differences with Hillary Clinton, more than two months after declining to endorse the Republican nominee at the convention in Cleveland.

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," Cruz wrote in a Facebook post published Friday afternoon, adding that he made the decision to keep his word that he would support the Republican nominee.

Cruz added, "Second, even though I have had areas of significant disagreement with our nominee, by any measure Hillary Clinton is wholly unacceptable - that's why I have always been #NeverHillary."

After breaking down his policy-based decisions, Cruz wrote, "Our country is in crisis. Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president, and her policies would harm millions of Americans. And Donald Trump is the only thing standing in her way. A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don't want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him."
Ted Cruz has announced that he will vote for Donald Trump Ted Cruz has announced that he will vote for Donald Trump Reviewed by Sonia Mar on 8:32 PM Rating: 5

No comments